With December nearly upon us, the White House is wasting no time in cornering the cute-animals-giving-season's-greetings market. In the video above, the Obama family's Portuguese water dog Bo "moseys jauntily" through the White House "inspecting" the latest holiday decorations. "Watch and your heart will grow three sizes," says Charlotte Cowles at New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week