With December nearly upon us, the White House is wasting no time in cornering the cute-animals-giving-season's-greetings market. In the video above, the Obama family's Portuguese water dog Bo "moseys jauntily" through the White House "inspecting" the latest holiday decorations. "Watch and your heart will grow three sizes," says Charlotte Cowles at New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week