With December nearly upon us, the White House is wasting no time in cornering the cute-animals-giving-season's-greetings market. In the video above, the Obama family's Portuguese water dog Bo "moseys jauntily" through the White House "inspecting" the latest holiday decorations. "Watch and your heart will grow three sizes," says Charlotte Cowles at New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Head to head: Wild vs. supermarket turkeys
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week