With December nearly upon us, the White House is wasting no time in cornering the cute-animals-giving-season's-greetings market. In the video above, the Obama family's Portuguese water dog Bo "moseys jauntily" through the White House "inspecting" the latest holiday decorations. "Watch and your heart will grow three sizes," says Charlotte Cowles at New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week