With December nearly upon us, the White House is wasting no time in cornering the cute-animals-giving-season's-greetings market. In the video above, the Obama family's Portuguese water dog Bo "moseys jauntily" through the White House "inspecting" the latest holiday decorations. "Watch and your heart will grow three sizes," says Charlotte Cowles at New York.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- How Captain America won over China
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
Subscribe to the Week