12 ways Obama can fight climate change without Congress
Forget the gridlock-stricken legislative branch. The president can bring down America's contribution to greenhouse gases on his own
A Nov. 11 petition calling for President Obama's impeachment asserts that ObamaCare is unconstitutional and that the President has otherwise "disrespected" the constitution.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week