12 ways Obama can fight climate change without Congress
Forget the gridlock-stricken legislative branch. The president can bring down America's contribution to greenhouse gases on his own
A Nov. 11 petition calling for President Obama's impeachment asserts that ObamaCare is unconstitutional and that the President has otherwise "disrespected" the constitution.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week