12 ways Obama can fight climate change without Congress
Forget the gridlock-stricken legislative branch. The president can bring down America's contribution to greenhouse gases on his own
A Nov. 11 petition calling for President Obama's impeachment asserts that ObamaCare is unconstitutional and that the President has otherwise "disrespected" the constitution.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- That 'world's toughest job' ad is actually full of horrible lessons on motherhood
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week