According to police in Casper, Wyo., at least three people were killed in a Friday morning attack at Casper College and in another undisclosed location in the town. Police say no suspects are at large and no on else was injured; other conflicting reports said one person was taken into custody and was injured and may have already died. The campus was temporarily locked down following the shooting just before 9 a.m. School spokesman Rick Fujita said he had no additional information including how the attack happened, what weapons were used, or who was killed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week