According to police in Casper, Wyo., at least three people were killed in a Friday morning attack at Casper College and in another undisclosed location in the town. Police say no suspects are at large and no on else was injured; other conflicting reports said one person was taken into custody and was injured and may have already died. The campus was temporarily locked down following the shooting just before 9 a.m. School spokesman Rick Fujita said he had no additional information including how the attack happened, what weapons were used, or who was killed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week