Police say that a man used a sharp-edged weapon to kill someone in a Casper, Wyoming, neighborhood on Friday morning before going to a nearby community college and killing a male teacher and himself in front of a group of students. The Casper College campus was locked down for about two hours. Police are still looking for a motive in the disturbing murder-suicide. They have yet to release the names of any people involved.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
Subscribe to the Week