Palace officials say Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are expecting their first child. The couple, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, have endured relentless pregnancy rumors since their April 2011 wedding. Middleton was admitted to a London hospital after suffering a severe form of morning sickness. As the first born to William — who is second in line to the throne after his father, Prince Charles — the couple's first child could very well become king or queen one day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week