Palace officials say Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are expecting their first child. The couple, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, have endured relentless pregnancy rumors since their April 2011 wedding. Middleton was admitted to a London hospital after suffering a severe form of morning sickness. As the first born to William — who is second in line to the throne after his father, Prince Charles — the couple's first child could very well become king or queen one day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week