Starting at 2 p.m. EST, President Obama is hosting a live Twitter chat focusing on middle class tax cuts, a key point of contention in the ongoing fiscal cliff debate. Using the hashtag #My2k, readers can submit their questions, and follow Obama's answers from the White House Twitter account below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week