Starting at 2 p.m. EST, President Obama is hosting a live Twitter chat focusing on middle class tax cuts, a key point of contention in the ongoing fiscal cliff debate. Using the hashtag #My2k, readers can submit their questions, and follow Obama's answers from the White House Twitter account below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- How to be charismatic, according to science
Subscribe to the Week