tarting at 2 p.m. EST, President Obama is hosting a live Twitter chat focusing on middle class tax cuts, a key point of contention in the ongoing fiscal cliff debate. Using the hashtag #My2k, readers can submit their questions, and follow Obama's answers from the White House Twitter account below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week