fter much gossip about Kate and Will and their determination to breed, the rumors have been confirmed: According to St. James Palace, a royal baby is indeed on board. The Palace released a statement on Monday morning stating, "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby." Since their November 2010 engagement, the Royal Couple, who wed this April, have been celebrated, scorned, and ceaselessly scrutinized by the media. So it's no wonder people are already speculating about the child of Their Royal Highnesses' appearance. Using two recent photos of the happy couple from an official visit to Cambridge on Nov. 28...
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
...and the digital magic of morphthing.com, here is a glimpse at what the potential heir to the throne might look like:
Created using morphthing.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week