After much gossip about Kate and Will and their determination to breed, the rumors have been confirmed: According to St. James Palace, a royal baby is indeed on board. The Palace released a statement on Monday morning stating, "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby." Since their November 2010 engagement, the Royal Couple, who wed this April, have been celebrated, scorned, and ceaselessly scrutinized by the media. So it's no wonder people are already speculating about the child of Their Royal Highnesses' appearance. Using two recent photos of the happy couple from an official visit to Cambridge on Nov. 28...
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
...and the digital magic of morphthing.com, here is a glimpse at what the potential heir to the throne might look like:
Created using morphthing.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week