After much gossip about Kate and Will and their determination to breed, the rumors have been confirmed: According to St. James Palace, a royal baby is indeed on board. The Palace released a statement on Monday morning stating, "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby." Since their November 2010 engagement, the Royal Couple, who wed this April, have been celebrated, scorned, and ceaselessly scrutinized by the media. So it's no wonder people are already speculating about the child of Their Royal Highnesses' appearance. Using two recent photos of the happy couple from an official visit to Cambridge on Nov. 28...
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
...and the digital magic of morphthing.com, here is a glimpse at what the potential heir to the throne might look like:
Created using morphthing.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week