fter much gossip about Kate and Will and their determination to breed, the rumors have been confirmed: According to St. James Palace, a royal baby is indeed on board. The Palace released a statement on Monday morning stating, "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby." Since their November 2010 engagement, the Royal Couple, who wed this April, have been celebrated, scorned, and ceaselessly scrutinized by the media. So it's no wonder people are already speculating about the child of Their Royal Highnesses' appearance. Using two recent photos of the happy couple from an official visit to Cambridge on Nov. 28...
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
...and the digital magic of morphthing.com, here is a glimpse at what the potential heir to the throne might look like:
Created using morphthing.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week