Caption contest winners: Famously photogenic
We asked readers how they would caption this delightful photo of Meryl Streep palling around with Hillary Clinton. Check out the best answers
Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton: All smiles. AP Photo/Kevin Wolf
We asked readers to submit funny captions for this image of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton posing for an iPhone photo with 17-time Oscar nominee Meryl Streep. Below are some of the best responses.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
Subscribe to the Week