ran's state-run media on Tuesday reported that it had captured a U.S. drone, a claim that was immediately denied by the U.S. Navy. The Navy, which has a robust presence in the Persian Gulf, said all its drone were accounted for, though analysts noted that the CIA and several of Iran's neighbors could very well be operating drones in the region. Iran's claim comes a little less than a month after the Pentagon reported Iranian warplanes had fired on a Predator drone, raising concerns that tensions between the two sides could escalate.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
Subscribe to the Week