Palmetto Bluff, a luxury resort in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, is offering a couple’s special Dec. 20–30 that starts at $495 a night and includes dinner, a $100 resort credit, and champagne upon arrival.
Through Jan. 15, Sofitel is offering three nights for the price of two—plus an all-chocolate buffet—at a number of its cosmopolitan locations, including Paris, Luxembourg, and Hanoi. Rates at some locations start at $60 per night.
Six Flags getaway
The Westin La Cantera resort in Texas’s Hill Country combines amusement-park thrills and luxury accommodations. Through Dec. 31, rates start at $269 a night for two-night stays and include two tickets to Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week