yphoon Bopha has killed at least 283 people in the Philippines since making landfall earlier this week, and hundreds remain missing as rescue teams battle blocked roads and flooded areas to reach survivors. "Entire families were washed away," said Interior Minister Manuel Roxas. The southern island of Mindanao, where 160 people have been killed, bore the brunt of the storm, which is reportedly weakening as it moves west.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
Subscribe to the Week