Earlier this week, President Obama took to Twitter to answer people's questions about the fiscal cliff, part of an effort to shore up public support for his push to help close the budget deficit by raising taxes on the wealthy. The president signed each tweet with "bo" to indicate that he was personally responding, but any suspicions that an anonymous staffer was at the helm have now been put to rest: The White House has released a video of Obama tapping away at a laptop and acting like a typical Twitter neophyte. "Oh, I gotta get the hashtag," he says at one point. Another highlight: "There we go! My tweet has been posted," says the president of the United States. "That's what I'm talking about!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week