Earlier this week, President Obama took to Twitter to answer people's questions about the fiscal cliff, part of an effort to shore up public support for his push to help close the budget deficit by raising taxes on the wealthy. The president signed each tweet with "bo" to indicate that he was personally responding, but any suspicions that an anonymous staffer was at the helm have now been put to rest: The White House has released a video of Obama tapping away at a laptop and acting like a typical Twitter neophyte. "Oh, I gotta get the hashtag," he says at one point. Another highlight: "There we go! My tweet has been posted," says the president of the United States. "That's what I'm talking about!"
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- The Black Death is back
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week