Reinventing New York City's phone booths
Just 15 years ago, New York City had 35,000 phone booths. In the smartphone era, Gotham has just 11,000. What should we do with them?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
Subscribe to the Week