here are snubs and then there are epic snubs. When the Grammy committee released its 2013 list of nominees — including Taylor Swift, Frank Ocean, and the Black Keys — it triggered a Twitter crusade of incensed Justin Bieber fans who are furious that the pop star's third album, Believe, failed to nab any nominations. Here, selected tweets from 21 aggrieved Beliebers who refuse to take the insult to their idol lying down:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week