It’s getting increasingly difficult to keep up with Lindsay Lohan’s turbulent life, said FoxNews.com. Having faced new misdemeanor charges in New York and Los Angeles last week, she awoke Monday morning to news that her funds had reportedly been seized by the IRS. Lohan was charged with third-degree assault after brawling with a palm reader in a Manhattan nightclub, on the same day that she was charged with lying to police about a June car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. Then, this week, Uncle Sam allegedly took control of all her bank accounts, said TMZ.com, to claw back $233,904 in unpaid taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week