It’s getting increasingly difficult to keep up with Lindsay Lohan’s turbulent life, said FoxNews.com. Having faced new misdemeanor charges in New York and Los Angeles last week, she awoke Monday morning to news that her funds had reportedly been seized by the IRS. Lohan was charged with third-degree assault after brawling with a palm reader in a Manhattan nightclub, on the same day that she was charged with lying to police about a June car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. Then, this week, Uncle Sam allegedly took control of all her bank accounts, said TMZ.com, to claw back $233,904 in unpaid taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week