It’s getting increasingly difficult to keep up with Lindsay Lohan’s turbulent life, said FoxNews.com. Having faced new misdemeanor charges in New York and Los Angeles last week, she awoke Monday morning to news that her funds had reportedly been seized by the IRS. Lohan was charged with third-degree assault after brawling with a palm reader in a Manhattan nightclub, on the same day that she was charged with lying to police about a June car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. Then, this week, Uncle Sam allegedly took control of all her bank accounts, said TMZ.com, to claw back $233,904 in unpaid taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The One I Love
Subscribe to the Week