It’s getting increasingly difficult to keep up with Lindsay Lohan’s turbulent life, said FoxNews.com. Having faced new misdemeanor charges in New York and Los Angeles last week, she awoke Monday morning to news that her funds had reportedly been seized by the IRS. Lohan was charged with third-degree assault after brawling with a palm reader in a Manhattan nightclub, on the same day that she was charged with lying to police about a June car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. Then, this week, Uncle Sam allegedly took control of all her bank accounts, said TMZ.com, to claw back $233,904 in unpaid taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week