It’s getting increasingly difficult to keep up with Lindsay Lohan’s turbulent life, said FoxNews.com. Having faced new misdemeanor charges in New York and Los Angeles last week, she awoke Monday morning to news that her funds had reportedly been seized by the IRS. Lohan was charged with third-degree assault after brawling with a palm reader in a Manhattan nightclub, on the same day that she was charged with lying to police about a June car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. Then, this week, Uncle Sam allegedly took control of all her bank accounts, said TMZ.com, to claw back $233,904 in unpaid taxes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
Subscribe to the Week