Demi Moore has a new boy toy, said the New York Post. The 50-year-old was recently spotted getting hot and heavy on a dance floor with Vito Schnabel, a 26-year-old art dealer eight years younger than her ex-husband Ashton Kutcher. Schnabel may be only two years older than Moore’s daughter Rumer, said People.com, but he’s no stranger to May-December relationships, having previously dated 48-year-old supermodel Elle Macpherson.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week