he Duchess of Cambridge, nee Kate Middleton, on Thursday left King Edward VII hospital in London, where she had received treatment for severe morning sickness. Middleton told the thronged press that she was feeling "much better." The revelation that Middleton is pregnant has been the subject of intense interest in Britain and around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week