The Duchess of Cambridge, nee Kate Middleton, on Thursday left King Edward VII hospital in London, where she had received treatment for severe morning sickness. Middleton told the thronged press that she was feeling "much better." The revelation that Middleton is pregnant has been the subject of intense interest in Britain and around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 8 ridiculous Vladimir Putin publicity stunts
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week