he Duchess of Cambridge, nee Kate Middleton, on Thursday left King Edward VII hospital in London, where she had received treatment for severe morning sickness. Middleton told the thronged press that she was feeling "much better." The revelation that Middleton is pregnant has been the subject of intense interest in Britain and around the world.
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
Subscribe to the Week