The Duchess of Cambridge, nee Kate Middleton, on Thursday left King Edward VII hospital in London, where she had received treatment for severe morning sickness. Middleton told the thronged press that she was feeling "much better." The revelation that Middleton is pregnant has been the subject of intense interest in Britain and around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week