he Duchess of Cambridge, nee Kate Middleton, on Thursday left King Edward VII hospital in London, where she had received treatment for severe morning sickness. Middleton told the thronged press that she was feeling "much better." The revelation that Middleton is pregnant has been the subject of intense interest in Britain and around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week