merican Airlines on Friday announced that it had reached a new labor contract with the airline's pilots, setting the stage for the company to emerge from bankruptcy. It's widely believed that American Airlines will pursue a merger with US Airways as soon as it has put bankruptcy behind it, part of a years-long trend toward consolidation in the airline industry. American Airlines has already confirmed that it has shared private financial information with US Airways, as both sides explore the possibility of a merger.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- China's massive pollution problem
- The executioners' lament
Subscribe to the Week