Would eliminating kickoffs improve football?
More scoring! More fumbles! A look at how giving kickoffs the ax would change the NFL
Wide receiver Jacoby Jones #12 of the Baltimore Ravens returns a 105-yard kick-off return for a touchdown against the Oakland Raiders.
Patrick Smith/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- That 'world's toughest job' ad is actually full of horrible lessons on motherhood
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week