n the latest round of back-and-forth in the fiscal cliff talks, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Tuesday demanded that President Obama specify what cuts he would make to federal spending to bring down the budget deficit. "We are still waiting for the White House to identify what specific cuts the president is willing to make," he said. In addition, Boehner accused Obama of "slow-walking" the process, putting the country at risk of heading over the proverbial cliff. Democrats shot back that Republicans are the ones who have failed to provide specifics.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week