How the Romney campaign spent more, but got less
An ad-dollar advantage clearly does not guarantee victory
Mitt Romney pauses during his concession speech on Nov. 6: After coming up well short in battles for the Senate and White House, the GOP has some serious soul-searching to do.
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week