Masters of Disaster: Bill Clinton's strategists explain how to survive political crisis
Step 1: Selectively leak information to the press — even if it's damaging
Masters of Disaster: The Ten Commandments of Damage Control
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
Subscribe to the Week