How Joe Biden was pushed to the sidelines
Obama's second-in-command was reportedly told to hold off on using his connections to negotiate the fiscal cliff and leave it to his boss. What gives?
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
Subscribe to the Week