How Joe Biden was pushed to the sidelines
Obama's second-in-command was reportedly told to hold off on using his connections to negotiate the fiscal cliff and leave it to his boss. What gives?
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week