How Joe Biden was pushed to the sidelines
Obama's second-in-command was reportedly told to hold off on using his connections to negotiate the fiscal cliff and leave it to his boss. What gives?
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week