How Joe Biden was pushed to the sidelines
Obama's second-in-command was reportedly told to hold off on using his connections to negotiate the fiscal cliff and leave it to his boss. What gives?
Scott Olson/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
Subscribe to the Week