he Pentagon has said it will send Patriot air defense missiles and 400 troops to Turkey as part of a NATO effort meant to protect Turkey from a potential Syrian missile attack. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta signed the order on Friday en route to Turkey from Afghanistan. Panetta has not mentioned how soon the missiles will be deployed nor how long they will remain in Turkey.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The executioners' lament
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week