Why Obama's foreign policy is better without Susan Rice
She may have opted out of contention for Secretary of State, but it will be Obama's foreign policy — not Sen. McCain's — that wins in the end
Susan Rice is rumored to be the president's preferred candidate to replace Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week