Why Obama's foreign policy is better without Susan Rice
She may have opted out of contention for Secretary of State, but it will be Obama's foreign policy — not Sen. McCain's — that wins in the end
Susan Rice is rumored to be the president's preferred candidate to replace Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week