Why Obama's foreign policy is better without Susan Rice
She may have opted out of contention for Secretary of State, but it will be Obama's foreign policy — not Sen. McCain's — that wins in the end
Susan Rice is rumored to be the president's preferred candidate to replace Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week