Why Obama's foreign policy is better without Susan Rice
She may have opted out of contention for Secretary of State, but it will be Obama's foreign policy — not Sen. McCain's — that wins in the end
Susan Rice is rumored to be the president's preferred candidate to replace Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week