Do Facebook's interns make more money than you?
Even the low men on the totem pole at the social-media giant earn $25,000 more than the average American worker
A "Like" symbol outside the Facebook headquarters in California.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- Why we gossip, according to science
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week