Do Facebook's interns make more money than you?
Even the low men on the totem pole at the social-media giant earn $25,000 more than the average American worker
A "Like" symbol outside the Facebook headquarters in California.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
Subscribe to the Week