n increasingly divided Egypt went to the polls Saturday to vote on a controversial constitutional referendum proposed by President Mohamed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. "The path to the referendum has been marred by violent incidents on both sides as well as extensive institutional and political power struggles," as opponents feel the rushed document has "subtle wording that limits rights and gives too much political power to religious figures and institutions."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- Laura van den Berg's 6 favorite unconventional mystery novels
Subscribe to the Week