Was Jesus really born on Dec. 25?
Or do we celebrate Christmas on that date because of the Pagans?
Pope Benedict XVI kneels to pray in front of the traditional nativity scene, in St. peter's square, December 31, 2009.
Franco Origlia/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
Subscribe to the Week