Was Jesus really born on Dec. 25?
Or do we celebrate Christmas on that date because of the Pagans?
Pope Benedict XVI kneels to pray in front of the traditional nativity scene, in St. peter's square, December 31, 2009.
Franco Origlia/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week