Was Jesus really born on Dec. 25?
Or do we celebrate Christmas on that date because of the Pagans?
Pope Benedict XVI kneels to pray in front of the traditional nativity scene, in St. peter's square, December 31, 2009.
Franco Origlia/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week