Americans: The most heavily armed people in the world
Yemenis come in a distant second
A 2004 Walmart gun display: After limiting its sales of firearms to a third of its outlets, the super chain is bringing back shotguns, hunting rifles, and bullets to 500 more stores.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Breaking Bad: How Walter White became each of his enemies
Subscribe to the Week