WATCH: The evolution of the James Bond opening title
Take a look at a supercut of some of the best opening sequences in Hollywood history
Even with his taste for expensive Aston Martins, James Bond was a relative bargain.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week