How conservatives re-interpreted the second amendment
For decades, federal courts overwhelmingly rejected the conclusion that the second amendment protects an individual right to own a gun
Is the US Constitution too controversial for some?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week