Nancy Pelosi: Run, Hillary, run!
The House minority leader is a big Clinton fan
Nancy Pelosi began her political career stuffing envelopes during her father's reign as the first Italian-American mayor in Baltimore in the 1950s.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week