How Chris Christie is trying to scare away Democratic challengers
The popular New Jersey governor has seen his popularity soar after Hurricane Sandy. And now he's trying to capitalize
Chris Christie delivered the keynote address during the Republican National Convention in August. After cozying up to President Obama this week, it's hard to imagine he'll be asked for an encore in 2016.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Israel has the right to defend itself. What about the Palestinians?
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
Subscribe to the Week