How Chris Christie is trying to scare away Democratic challengers
The popular New Jersey governor has seen his popularity soar after Hurricane Sandy. And now he's trying to capitalize
Chris Christie delivered the keynote address during the Republican National Convention in August. After cozying up to President Obama this week, it's hard to imagine he'll be asked for an encore in 2016.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Captain America won over China
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
Subscribe to the Week