How Chris Christie is trying to scare away Democratic challengers
The popular New Jersey governor has seen his popularity soar after Hurricane Sandy. And now he's trying to capitalize
Chris Christie delivered the keynote address during the Republican National Convention in August. After cozying up to President Obama this week, it's hard to imagine he'll be asked for an encore in 2016.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The end of academic freedom?
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
Subscribe to the Week