How Chris Christie is trying to scare away Democratic challengers
The popular New Jersey governor has seen his popularity soar after Hurricane Sandy. And now he's trying to capitalize
Chris Christie delivered the keynote address during the Republican National Convention in August. After cozying up to President Obama this week, it's hard to imagine he'll be asked for an encore in 2016.
Win McNamee/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week