Will fast food turn healthy next year?
A little-noticed ObamaCare provision is spurring chains to develop healthier menus, and perhaps change eating habits
Some health facilities house as many as five different fast-food outlets, including McDonald's, the target of a watchdog group's campaign.
CC BY: comedy_nose
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week