Scott Brown's nightmare scenario?
Brown won in 2010. He lost in 2012. Could he win in 2013, but lose in 2014?
Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass) on March 22: Is the Republican's obsessive focus on his rival being a "fake Indian" hurting his re-election chances?
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week