Columbine shows why the NRA's 'school shield' won't work
The Colorado school had an officer on duty when tragedy struck
South Carolina may legalize carrying weapons into restaurants and houses of worship, following on the heels of Louisiana, which passed a guns-in-churches law last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week