Columbine shows why the NRA's 'school shield' won't work
The Colorado school had an officer on duty when tragedy struck
South Carolina may legalize carrying weapons into restaurants and houses of worship, following on the heels of Louisiana, which passed a guns-in-churches law last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week