Columbine shows why the NRA's 'school shield' won't work
The Colorado school had an officer on duty when tragedy struck
South Carolina may legalize carrying weapons into restaurants and houses of worship, following on the heels of Louisiana, which passed a guns-in-churches law last year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
Subscribe to the Week