Why Obama isn't caving on the fiscal cliff
The president has talked a lot about bipartisanship. And in this fight, he's determined to squeeze it out of the GOP
President Barack Obama at the first presidential debate last week in Denver: Andrew Sullivan argues that Obama's disastrous performance may have cost him the election.
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week