Mitt Romney's son: My dad had 'no desire' to run
According to Tagg Romney, Mitt was an extraordinarily reluctant presidential candidate
Mitt Romney delivers his concession speech on Election Night in Boston.
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Epigenetics: How our experiences affect our offspring
Subscribe to the Week