Is new technology making us more like the Amish?
The Amish make very thoughtful decisions about technology's effects on interpersonal relationships — just like we're starting to do
There are no age restrictions or skill tests for Amish buggy driving, but after a deadly crash in Indiana, critics say there ought to be.
CC BY: Tony the Misfit
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Conan O'Brien and Alex Trebek try to out-crazy each other
Subscribe to the Week