We need to talk about Rihanna
Just like the rise of the Real Housewives and Honey Boo-Boo, Rihanna's saga implicates us all
Rihanna and Chris Brown perform in 2008, just months before Brown was arrested for assaulting his then-girlfriend on their way to the 2009 Grammys.
Scott Gries/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week