We need to talk about Rihanna
Just like the rise of the Real Housewives and Honey Boo-Boo, Rihanna's saga implicates us all
Rihanna and Chris Brown perform in 2008, just months before Brown was arrested for assaulting his then-girlfriend on their way to the 2009 Grammys.
Scott Gries/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week