5 polling lessons from 2012
Columnist Harry Enten lists five lessons we should take from the 2012 election season
Don't be tempted to capture this democratic moment and post it on Instagram. In roughly half the states, photography inside polling places is expressly forbidden. Mark Hirsch/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week