The Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories: From Concussiongate to Clotgate
The secretary of state was hospitalized for a blood clot. Wingnuts insist on devising other explanations for her absence
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrives in Bangkok, Thailand, on Nov. 18, during a 10-day Asia Pacific tour.
Athit Perawongmetha/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week