The Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories: From Concussiongate to Clotgate
The secretary of state was hospitalized for a blood clot. Wingnuts insist on devising other explanations for her absence
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrives in Bangkok, Thailand, on Nov. 18, during a 10-day Asia Pacific tour.
Athit Perawongmetha/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week