The Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories: From Concussiongate to Clotgate
The secretary of state was hospitalized for a blood clot. Wingnuts insist on devising other explanations for her absence
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrives in Bangkok, Thailand, on Nov. 18, during a 10-day Asia Pacific tour.
Athit Perawongmetha/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week