The Hillary Clinton conspiracy theories: From Concussiongate to Clotgate
The secretary of state was hospitalized for a blood clot. Wingnuts insist on devising other explanations for her absence
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton arrives in Bangkok, Thailand, on Nov. 18, during a 10-day Asia Pacific tour.
Athit Perawongmetha/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week