The Higgs Boson was found. Now what?
The search for the most sought-after particle in physics is over, so...
An undated computer graphic of the proton-proton collision that may result in the "God particle": Some U.S. researchers are now questioning whether their European counterparts actually discovered the God particle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
Subscribe to the Week