The Higgs Boson was found. Now what?
The search for the most sought-after particle in physics is over, so...
An undated computer graphic of the proton-proton collision that may result in the "God particle": Some U.S. researchers are now questioning whether their European counterparts actually discovered the God particle.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
Subscribe to the Week