The million-dollar dinosaur scandal
Meet the crooks, smugglers, and counterfeiters who run the most brazen fossil scams
The mighty T-Rex may now be only the second-biggest land-based dinosaur, after scientists unearthed an apparent bone from a giant new species that roamed the world 90 million years ago.
CC BY: jeffdoe
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
Subscribe to the Week