Who will replace David Plouffe in the White House?
Replacing Obama's top in-house communications adviser could very well be impossible
After running a winning 2008 campaign, David Plouffe is trying hard to help Team Obama woo independent voters and secure another four years in the White House.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly: Obama's comedy is unpresidential, because Abe Lincoln
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
Subscribe to the Week