Who will replace David Plouffe in the White House?
Replacing Obama's top in-house communications adviser could very well be impossible
After running a winning 2008 campaign, David Plouffe is trying hard to help Team Obama woo independent voters and secure another four years in the White House.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week