Why the GOP should be hopeful about 2014
Midterm turnout rates are trending in Republicans' favor
Early voters fill out their ballots for the presidential election on Oct. 27 in Miami: In some states affected by Superstorm Sandy, early voting has been partially disrupted because of the storm's effects.
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week