Why the GOP should be hopeful about 2014
Midterm turnout rates are trending in Republicans' favor
Early voters fill out their ballots for the presidential election on Oct. 27 in Miami: In some states affected by Superstorm Sandy, early voting has been partially disrupted because of the storm's effects.
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week