INTERACTIVE: The Supreme Court justice death calculator
Odds are, at least one Supreme Court justice will die in the next four years
Justice Antonin Scalia will be helping Michele Bachmann's conservative caucus brush up on their constitutional know-how.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week