Is the critique of Obama's 'white guy' cabinet justified?
And should we even care?
Some GOPers say White House Chief of staff Jack Lew shouldn't be Treasury secretary — because he shares Obama's views.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- How ISIS gets its hostages
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
Subscribe to the Week